Monday, April 26, 2010

I love Google...like a pet pit bull. I love it, but I keep one eye on it at all times and don't let it out of my sight

Regarding, "Verizon Chooses Droid Incredible Over Nexus One"
http://is.gd/bITN5

I don't mind a non-Google-branded phone. There's getting to be just a
bit TOO MUCH Google in my life. That company is so big it scares me.

Don't get me wrong... I use Google, Gmail, Google Voice, Calendar,
Docs, you name it...

But, given the opportunity... I don't mind buying from a company
without Google's fingers all in it...

As it is, Android OS is maintained by Google anyway... And the
Google-branded apps for it are NOT open source. They are as closed and
proprietary as Microsoft or Apple apps.

I love Google.... like a pet pit bull. I love it, but I keep one eye
on it at all times and don't let it out of my sight.

Posted via email from Bruce's Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment