Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I now carry BOTH: an android & a phone. I love it! The Android is an HTC Evo, the phone is a MetroPCS Kyocera ($4), service is Google Voice

Yes.

Unlimited Everything.
The two combined are LESS than I used to pay for ONE.
I have two providers so I have 100% coverage.
When you call me, both phones ring.
I have 24 different business numbers ALL ringing in to the MetroPCS phone as well... with the caller id showing me WHICH business they called!
Also, I can read the web, email, apps, etc while talking to you on the phone - with the web in one hand and the phone in the other.
Not to mention, the battery lasts seemingly forever!  My phone battery lasts 3-5 days! ...because I use it only as a phone.
And my Android battery also lasts 2-4 times longer because I never use it as a phone... only data, email, web.
MetroPCS is awesome quality service.  Unlimited Everything.  $40 per month. 
Google Voice is free. You can have 30 or so that all ring in on one phone....
You can have a unique phone number (with sms service too) for each of your businesses, hobbies, organizations, or other special purposes.  .....all for free!
It's a brilliantly useful setup!

Soon, I'll draw a detailed diagram for you to see how I've laid it out.

Posted via email from Bruce's Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment