Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why I Would Never Recommend a Roku TV Box

I asked Roku if it's possible to watch downloaded media, TV, movies,
etc.. from your own computer or network or hard drive.

Here is the reply I just received:

_______________________

Dear Bruce,
Thank you for contacting ROKU Customer Service. My Name is Sunil and I
will be helping you with your query.
We apologize for the inconvenience and delay in responding to your
valuable query.
As of now Roku player does not support this feature.We do not have any
ETA on this.
You could find channels details from this link.
http://www.roku.com/roku-channel-store
In future we may extend our partnership with different service.
No updates from our development team regarding this till now.
Any update will be communicated through the ROKU official website.
Please feel free to email us for further queries.
Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to assist you and thank
you for choosing ROKU.
Best Regards,
Sunil
Roku Customer Service.

_______________________

Sorry. Wrong answer.

That defeats the whole purpose of why I would ever recommend a TV box...

I recommend the "Boxee Box" or the "WD HD Live" box.


Only Love,

Bruce

BRUCE RECOMMENDS: We saved $110 per month when we canceled our cable
box... How to Download ANYTHING you want FREE, easy, safe, & LEGAL:
http://freezonetv.com

Feel free to text message me or call me:  646-580-0022

There's only one....  http://OnlyOneTV.com    ;)

Posted via email from Bruce's Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment